400x400mm racks. Max. loading height: 280mm
Top + bottom wash arms. 3 wash cycles. Cold rinse facility. Option of built-in water softener.
- For washing glasses, cups, cutlery and small plates.
- Model with upper wash arm.
- 3 wash cycles with final cold rinse.
- Manufactured from catering grade AISI 304 2B stainless steel and incorporating top quality components.
- Double skinned construction with high efficiency seal on the door with the resulting thermal and acoustic insulation and energy saving. Magnetic, safety door micro-switch.
- Removable stainless steel rack holders ensure even distribution of wash water without dead zones. Precision positioned water jets guarantee optimum washing result for even the most stubbornly stained glasses. Easy to assemble, boltless rinse spray arms.
- A double filter system provides effective wash pump protection that is easily removed (for maintenance and cleaning) and replaced, without tools.
- Inside of the machine with rounded finish: without sharp corners, avoiding accumulation of dirt.
- Completely rounded, stainless steel wire rack support and guide.
- Automatic rinse aid dosing equipment.
- Electronic control panel with anti-moisture seal.
- Rinse boiler temperature adjustment and a thermal cycle delay option, guaranteeing a minimum final rinse temperature of 85ºC for each and every rinse cycle.
- Sammic ware washers are designed for easy and fast on-site maintenance.
for further information
Technical SpecificationsBasket Dimensions: 400 mm x 400 mm
Maximum Glass Height: 280 mm
Cycle Duration: 120 " / 180 " / 130 "
Production Baskets/hour: 30 / 20 / 27
Boiler Capacity: 4.5 l
Wash Tank Capacity: 16 l
Water Consumption/cycle: 2.2 l
- Pump: 240 W / 0.33 Hp
- Tank: 1500 W
- Boiler: 2800 W
- Total Loading: 3040 W
External Dimensions (wxdxh)
- Width:490 mm
- Depth: 535 mm
- Height: 710 mm
Net Weight: 44 Kg
Noise Level (1m.): <70 dB(A)