2.5 kW wash tank and 6 kW boiler
Commercial pass-through dishwasher with a max. loading height of up to 400 mm and 3 wash cycles with thermal cycle delay option included.
- Optimal washing results.
- Sturdy and reliable.
- Stainless Steel, sturdy and resistant washing arms that do not get damaged.
- Thermal lock guarantees a correct sanitization.
- Tank capacity above average: it takes more time to saturate the water of debris.
- 3 washing cycles
- Suitable for straight in line and corner situations.
- Intuitive use.
- Top and bottom wash arms.
- Catering grade stainless steel construction (AISI 304 2B).
- Lifting bar activated hood opening.
- Magnetic hood micro-switch.
- Hood activated, auto cycle start.
- Rounded finish interior ensures no accumulation of dirt.
- Electronic, watertight, high-performance control panel.
- Precision positioned water jets guarantee optimum washing result for even the most stubbornly stained glasses.
- Easy to assemble, boltless rinse spray arms.
- Double filter system provides effective wash pump protection.
- Easily removable dispersers and filters for cleaning and maintenance. No tools needed.
- Equipped with adjustable thermostats in tank and boiler and safety thermostat in boiler.
- Height-adjustable feet.
- Designed for quick and easy maintenance. Fast access to components for on-site maintenance.
- 100% tested.
Skontaktuj się z nami
Basket dimensions: 500 mm x 500 mm
Maximum glass height: 400 mm
Cycle duration: 120 " / 180 " / 210 "
Production baskets/hour: 30 / 20 / 17
- Boiler capacity: 10 l
- Wash tank capacity: 40 l
- Water consumption/cycle: 3.5 l
- Pump: 750 W / 1 Hp
- Tank: 2500 W
- Boiler: 6000 W
- Total loading: 6750 W
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width:640 mm (: 732 mm)
- Depth: 756 mm (: 860 mm)
- Height: 1920 mm / 1468 mm
Net weight: 115 Kg
Wash temperature: -- ºC
Rinse temperature: -- ºC
Noise level (1m.): <70 dB(A)
760 x 860 x 1470 mm
- Rinse aid pump.
- 1 open basket.
- 1 plate basket.
- 1 cutlery basket.
- Detergent dosing equipment.
- Version with drain pump and non-return valve available (B).